BMW Product Genius
- We are seeking a BMW Genius! A BMW Genius is first and foremost customer service driven, providing first class customer service from initial welcome and test-drive through to handover and ownership.
- Type:Full Time
- Location:Brookvale, Sydney, Northern Beaches
Col Crawford Motors is one of Australia's largest multi franchise dealerships, encompassing 11 new car manufacturers on the Northern Beaches. We continue to lead the way when it comes to service quality within the automotive industry. Our state of the art showroom & exciting new range of vehicles creates the ultimate selling experience for our customers & our sales team.
About the role
We are seeking a BMW Genius, a BMW Genius is first and foremost customer service driven, providing first class customer service from initial welcome and test-drive through to handover and ownership.
BMW Geniuses are knowledgeable, dynamic and tech-savvy BMW product experts who assist customers throughout the BMW ownership and host customer groups post-handover for in depth product information sessions.
If you’re ready to progress in your career with one of the world’s most recognisable luxury brands and join a highly motivated, successful team, ideally experience with customer service. With an attractive package including base plus bonus incentives, we reward our hard-working team.
- Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in handling & supporting premium customers.
- Ability to learn, numerous BMW brand & product knowledge training sessions available
- Ability to knowledge share
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office)
- High affinity towards IT & new technology (early adopter)
- High customer & service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills (empathic, self-confident, engaging, pleasing)
- Available to organise and manage your time well
- Team player
Benefits and rewards:
We pride ourselves on having an extremely low staff turnover and have a focus on retaining and growing a solid team of winners.
- Competitive package on offer with; Base and Quarterly bonus incentive
- Opportunity to progress (we promote from within)
- Friendly team - An environment where our staff are appreciated and not treated like another number.
- On-going training and support for your personal and professional development
If this sounds like you please send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs at Col Crawford
Please note: Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for these positions.